X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drums76
    • Oct 2007

Rotel 1068

Hey guys I was thinking about buying the rotel1068. But I wanted to know what some people experience have been with this unit with Defintive Technology speakers. I have the 7001sc fronts, 2300 center, mythos sides, and super gems rear. Thanks alot!!!!!!!
  • RACER4551
    • Apr 2004

I have the 1068 paired with the rotel 1095 and 1090 amp.I am using def tech bp2000tl's fronts,3000 center,bpx sides and rears.Awesome combo in my opinion,for the money couldnt be happier.You didnt state what amp you are planning to use,since that also plays a big part in the puzzle.

Comment

• Dmantis
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RACER4551
      I have the 1068 paired with the rotel 1095 and 1090 amp.I am using def tech bp2000tl's fronts,3000 center,bpx sides and rears.Awesome combo in my opinion,for the money couldnt be happier.You didnt state what amp you are planning to use,since that also plays a big part in the puzzle.
      I was going to ask the same exact thing. But Def Tech speakers are easy to drive. I have heard them on Denon, Yamaha , B&K , Adcom , Rotel , Anthem and a few others. I think Rotel does them justice. You have to enjoy the way Def Tech sounds. They are alittle different sorta like Mirage in ways but brighter.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"