X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sithlord
    • Aug 2004

Emotiva DMC-1

Hi all. I'm a proad owner of the Arcam AV8 pre-pro and have been thinking of selling it while I can get something reasonable for it and buy this:

Welcome to Emotiva Audio Corporation. Home Audio Systems, Speakers & Accessories and more. We use science to evoke the true emotion behind every note.

They have announced a big price reduction from $2495 to $1299 :E . Has anyone heard the DMC-1 or are there any owners on this forum? I would really like to hear peoples opinions on this piece of kit. Thanks in advance :T
  • jayhawk75
    • Apr 2006

havent tried it but started reading reviews and seems to be an interesting piece of equipment. that much of a price drop and free freight for may makes it almost something to buy and play with, realistically it tells me they are coming out with a new model shortly especially now that they have added to their offerings a 40% off any new model trade in. the only discouraging thing i saw in the reviews were out of box failures which were promptly taken care of, but led me to believe they have some qc issues. i will be watching this thread to see the same thing you are as i am in the waiting phase for the new processors to come out this year.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"