X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnSC
    • Jun 2002

Not enough component outputs!

I have a front projector and also a HDTV both of which are capable of handling HD input signals. Unfortunately, many of my source devices such as DVD player and Digital TV Set Top Box only have one set of component outputs. I would love to send a HD signal to both the projector and HDTV. Does anyone know of a product that can help me? I have thought about building a switching box myself but would rather not if there is something out there that would probably do a better job of preserving the signal.

Many Thanks
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

You could look at a scaler with both component and HDMI output. If the manufacturer allows both to be simultaneously active you could have HDMI going to your projector, component to your TV and have high quality resampling on all sources

Jason

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Here is a less expensive solution.

Component Switch Distribution Amplifier

There are many other options available, depending on your needs.

Do you have a specific price range?

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

I have an extra 1 in-3 out component video distribution amp kicking around, PM me if you're interested.

Comment

• JohnSC
          • Jun 2002

Thanks guys. I think the switch distribution amplifier is what I need. I will have to try and source one in Australia.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"