X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vyger
    • Feb 2006

ORB Audio impressions.

Love to listen to music and watch movies, and thinking of doing a slight upgrade to my HT in a box. Still busy raising two girls by myself, so money is real tight. Thought I'd use some of the tax return for a set of Orb Audio singles and sub (~750-800) wondering if anyone in the NY or CA area has heard them and had an opinion they'd be willing to share.

Room is 13x15 den with wood floor so we do our TV viewing there, and play CD's when we do homework. Would like to know how peolpe feel they rate compared to speakers I can listen to in my area.
  • Jack Keck
    • Jan 2005

Check this thread:

Jack

"I walked in a lot of place that I never shoulda been, but I know that the Messiah, He will come again."

Roy Buchanan

Comment

• vyger
      • Feb 2006

Jack, Thanks for the link, did not get that hit when I did a search prior to the first post.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"