ORB audio to replace Polk LSiFX / what do you think?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pearsall001
    • Dec 2005

ORB audio to replace Polk LSiFX / what do you think?

I have been extremely happy w/ the LSiFX's as my surrounds. But now due to some room renovations they are just too big. My walls are only 6' 8" high so mounting them is out of the question. Presently I have them on 30" stands which I really can't use either. I need something small for wall mounting. The surrounds are only used for TV & movie playback. I don't listen to multi-channel music at all so maybe even the Polk's are overkill. I have a SVS 25-31PLUS sub for the bottom end. They have a 30 day home trial so I just might give them a try to hear how they compare to the Polk's. Any other small speaker choices I should consider? If I do like the ORB's or another brand, the LSiFX's will be up for sale. What would be a fair selling price? They are approx. 1 yr old & in mint condition. Thanks
  • jonathanb3478
    • May 2006

This strikes me as trading in a new Mustang GT for a new Civic, because you want to save $75 a month on gas.

In other words, not something I would do.

YMMV
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
    -Vernon Sanders Law

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"