X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgveteran
    • Oct 2005

Using TrueRta to adjust subwoofer delay

How would I adjust the delay for my subs on my processor to match the mains of my HT ? There has been talk of this on other forums.

Most of the talk is that there is a problem with the subwoofer delay and that the numbers don't coinside.Your thoughts.
    Here is my LCR "Trio". Way to go guys !
  • Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002

Doesn't most processors adjust the delay time based on the distance inputted?
    CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• kgveteran
      • Oct 2005

Yes. I was wondering if RTA could assist with this process to make it more acurate.

Or better yet can I use TruRta to check to see if the processors numbers are correct.
      Here is my LCR "Trio". Way to go guys !

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

I have the TrueRTA software, but have not used it for sub calibration. I would first, as Clive suggested, set my delays properly, and also calibrate your speakers including the sub. This should provide a good starting baseline. Then perhaps you could use the spectrum analyzer to fine tune and determine further information.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best regards,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"