X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SE-Raider
    • Jan 2006

Panasonic SA-xr70

I am considering using a Panasonic SA-XR70 or SA-XR55 to biamp a pair of speakers. When used in this mode is the subwoofer otput still active? Are the mains in a high pass configuration? Can the optical input be used to derive a stereo signal with sub output as well?
    I have searched the internet via google but am having difficulty locating a good source of concise info on this receiver. An help, or pointing me in some direction is appreciated.
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Can the optical input be used to derive a stereo signal with sub output as well?
    Yes - if you have the front speakers set to SMALL and then pick yous sub crossover on the reciever depending on your speakers... 80 Hz is always safe and some larger speakers work well with 60Hz or even 40Hz...

Geoff

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"