X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.H.
    • Nov 2005

Arcam Av8?

I'm just curious not in the market now because I just bought a processpr but has any heard the Arcam AV8? I have hrear thats its one of if not the best processors in the world. Just wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with is? Thanks J.H.
  • will1066
    • Aug 2003

I love mine. Its transparency is eye-opening. Not the most technologically advanced or feature-laden but the sound quality is A1.

Comment

• J.H.
      • Nov 2005

Yeah sound quality is all I wanted to know about. The features BS in HT stuff is out of control. You don't need half the stuff on these new receivers these days. Howa the AV8 sound for 5.1 music? J.H.

Comment

• will1066
        • Aug 2003

Real enveloping and involving in 5.1. Hi-res stereo from my Denon is sweet, analogue-like. Most of the time (weekday nights), I'm in stereo bypass mode. To me, the sound is most important, and the AV8 delivers.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"