Center Speaker

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • isham
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 2

    #1

    Center Speaker

    Hey all,

    I'm setting up a home theater in the basement and looking for a good center speaker and was wondering if you guys have any suggestion on brand and model that is good/decent. I have a Pinnacle bookshelf front speakers. Some says that it's better to have the same brand of center and front speakers. Any input on Pinnacle BD300? Can you guys suggest any other good ones. Definitive Technology, Infinity, Polk, etc .. May be include the ballpark figure of how much it cost will be a big help for me. Thanks in advance.

    Isham
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003
    • 16706

    #2
    DEFINETELY stick with the same brand!
    Jason

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • grit
      timbre matching / diff brand center?
      by grit
      I should know better, but I'm hoping to get some answers from people who've tried this:

      I have B&W 703's up front, 705's in back, and an HTM7 in the center. I've had my setup for a year now (Rotel 1068, 1075, and 1060 dvd), and have re-discovered how much you can love 2 channel stereo...
      20 November 2005, 00:05 Sunday
    • austriacus
      Home Theater Config without Compromise in 2-channel Audio?
      by austriacus
      Colleagues:

      I am looking for a balanced solution between audio and video. My disappointment is that surround-receivers (like the Denon 3805 I tested) are "big engines" with a lot of buttons and plugs but really do not fulfill my requirements for listening to stereo. So I...
      09 January 2005, 17:48 Sunday
    • scruffy57
      Help placing speakers
      by scruffy57
      Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some help placing speakers in my awkward shaped living room. I just purchased a tx-sr607 receiver. I have pinnacle gold aero gels front speakers, pinnacle gold center channel, and pinnacle gold reference for surround. I cannot fit the reference in the living room. I...
      07 December 2009, 00:48 Monday
    • borntwice Hi-Fi
      Seeking Information about Pinnacle PN 6+ Bookshelf Speakers
      by borntwice Hi-Fi
      I just picked up a pair of Pinnacle bookshelf speakers, model PN 6+. I did find some information on Pinnacle speakers in general, specifically newer models, but not much about the model I purchased (they are too old to be listed on the Pinnacle site, apparently).

      They have 6.5 inch...
      16 January 2007, 22:11 Tuesday
    • KennyG
      note to all about"ballpark release dates"
      by KennyG
      I was looking at that mess of a thread I've got going called "Ballpark release dates", and have come up with a much better way to do it. I'll take an idea from Thomas's DIY links and make it so no one else posts in that thread but me. I'm also going to have one post for each month, then you'll...
      04 October 2000, 17:14 Wednesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"