X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • borntwice Hi-Fi
    • Jan 2007

Seeking Information about Pinnacle PN 6+ Bookshelf Speakers

I just picked up a pair of Pinnacle bookshelf speakers, model PN 6+. I did find some information on Pinnacle speakers in general, specifically newer models, but not much about the model I purchased (they are too old to be listed on the Pinnacle site, apparently).

They have 6.5 inch woofers and 0.75 inch tweeters. I just hooked them up to my Harman Kardon AVR140 and they have incredible clarity. I can pick out vocals very distinctly and actually understand what people are saying. I have them paired with my 8 inch JBL subwoofer - which is accepting bass redirection @ 80 HZ.)

I initially purchased the speakers thinking that I would resell them. I have been listening to them for a few minutes now, and I don't think these speakers will be going anywhere for now. I am enjoying them too much (I am listening to The Dark Side of the Moon, and hearing detail I have never heard before). Am I becoming an addict?

Does anyone have any experience with these speakers? I would like to know more information about what it is that I have. Thank you in advance for any information. I have included photos of one of the speakers:

Last edited by borntwice Hi-Fi; 17 January 2007, 00:14 Wednesday.
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi and welcome to The Guide. :welcome:

Google and Yahoo both had very little in regards to the PN6+ speakers. For more pertinent info, try the Customer Service phone number from Pinnacle's web-site:

(800) 346-2863

I'll bet they can send you copies of the brochures, owner's manual, etc.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• borntwice Hi-Fi
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by David Meek
      Hi and welcome to The Guide. :welcome:

Google and Yahoo both had very little in regards to the PN6+ speakers. For more pertinent info, try the Customer Service phone number from Pinnacle's web-site:

(800) 346-2863

I'll bet they can send you copies of the brochures, owner's manual, etc.
      Thank you. I had noticed that Google had very little about these particular speakers, as well, but there is a lot of information about Pinnacle in general.

These speakers appear to predate even Pinnacle's "archived" line of speakers. I may indeed call Pinnacle up and see about a manual. I looked at the website, and it looks like they started as a family business. I am very impressed with the sound of these speakers.

I was initially struck by the "homemade" look of these speakers. Upon further observation (and listening) it is clear to me that the build quality is something above the norm.

David, is there a more appropriate place for postings concerning speakers, or am I in the right area?

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

You are in the perfect spot. :T

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• borntwice Hi-Fi
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by David Meek
          You are in the perfect spot. :T
          Great! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"