X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mauro
    • Nov 2004

Denon 2920

Does anybody have a release date or any info on this new Denon 2920 DVD player.
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Current rumor is for a November/December release date.

Best regards,

Azeke

Comment

• gostan
      • May 2003

Hey Guys,

What is the 2920. I have not read anything about this one. Is there also an upgrade for the 3910 (3920?)???
      Stan

Comment

• Mauro
        • Nov 2004

The 2920 is a replacement unit for the 2910- A universal player that plays everything out there, dvds to sacds and so on. I can say that yes the 3910 will be replaced at same time in the future but information on these units is hard to get until they are released.
        I plan to get the 2910 when the 2920 comes out. Better price on the older unit.
        Difference is often very small on the replacement unit, sometimes only skin deep. Yamaha is guilty here, why Japanese companies do this is a mystery.
        Anyway enough said.

Comment

• BlazeMaster
          • May 2004

I would not say the difference between the 2200 and the 2910 was small. The upconverting ability of the 2910 make it a much more advanced unit, to support the need for more advanced HD monitors. Whether the PQ improvement was worth the price difference between the 2 units is up to you. But they will continue to do this as long as there is people spending money on the newer units.

Comment

• Mauro
            • Nov 2004

Its Here

Just saw at www.denon.com.au that the 1920 is now available.
            Last edited by Mauro; 30 September 2005, 09:31 Friday.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"