X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wirepuller
    • Jan 2005

Denon 4806

Anyone using this receiver yet?? I haven't been able to audition this yet but am eyeballing it. Was planning on the 3805 which I've installled dozens of and really like but the specs on the 4806 I've seen are impressive. Unfortuneately we don't display the 4806 yet and if we did I don't trust our demo room. I am curious to hear any feedback. Thanks
  • wirepuller
    • Jan 2005

Nobody?!?! There isn't one 4806 user out there? Wow looks like Denon is in for some trouble.

Comment

• mitch57
      • Nov 2004

Remember that this is a new product. It might take some time for people to upgrade there current receivers to this one. I don't think Denon is in any danger at this point in time.
      Mitch
      :stupidpc:

Comment

• Snap
        Super Senior Member
        • Feb 2005

:agree: wirepuller the 4806 has only been shipping for a little while. I don't even have one in my show room. I still have the 3805. I am sure that people will be getting it in the future. Just takes a little while. Plus knowing what they cost it is not going to be something that everyone rushes down to buy. But there will be some popping up sooner or later.
        The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• wirepuller
          • Jan 2005

I guess noone picked up on the sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"