X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveHauck
    • Jun 2005

Trouble with vesa to component adapter

I have been using an InFocus X1 for a few weeks with great results. Today I purchased a new progressive scan dvd player and the VESA to component adapter. For some reason I am gettng not pictutre thru the adapter. I've checked out the component video cable and it is fine. I feel like there is something simple here I'm missing unless the adapter is faulty and that does not seem very likely. Any suggestions??
  • Snap
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2005

steve I am sure you have done this already but have you checked your imputs again. Not so sound insulting but it has been done by lots of people all the time. Make sure your projector is set for the right inputs, and all connections are for sure right.

Other than that I am not sure why the adapter is not working.

Also make sure that your DVD player outputs if it has them on the menu is set to the right outputs.

(That screwed me one time. on a DVD/VCR combo) Hopfully others will chime in.
    The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• SteveHauck
      • Jun 2005

VESA to Component

Thanks for the input. I've tried removing the adapter and pluging the component video directly into a CRT monitor and it works properly. When I replace the Component to VESA adapter and plug it into the InFocus X1 I get not image at all. The X1 is set to "computer" for video input.

Comment

• Snap
        Super Senior Member
        • Feb 2005

:banghead: man I just downloaded the manual for the X1 and I can't see what is going wrong. You have all the stuff that the manual says to have. My best "GUESS" is the adapter. Did you get the adapter that they recomend? Or did you get a different one?

I will try and find out why? Did you call Infocus tech support? I would give them a shout.
        The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• SteveHauck
          • Jun 2005

adapter

Thanks, yes the adapter is the InFocus one, purchased from amazon. I'll try and get in touch with InFocus and run it by them.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"