X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brendon
    • Aug 2004

Any Marantz SR7500 owners out there?

Hi all,After many months of research etc I've finally bought my first AV receiver yesterday and after a long night of reading the manual running wires and pushing buttons I am starting to get this beast to do what I want sometimes!
    I am currently running it in a 3.0 config with B&W 602s3 fronts and and LCR 60 center and have Bi amped the fronts at the salesmans suggestion using speaker C connection .
    I have struck one minor problem though which is more than likely due to me not knowing what I am doing and that is that I can select different sources ie DVD or Tuner via the remote but not the composite TV input which I can select via the input mode on the amp itself.
    The TV is a Grundig connected via an adapter plug in a scart socket.The adapter plug has composite output (yellow, white and red rca)and a 'S' video connection.I have run video to monitor connection on amp and audio to TV in on tv audio inputs bottom row RHS.Should I also hook up S video as well?
    The TV is on loan so I dont want to waste too much cash getting this set up as my next video monitor will run component or HDMI.
    Any advice or hints on this receiver gratefully received.
    Brendon
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"