X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy Oxon
    • Jan 2005

Linn unidisk SC with linn5125 power amp

Anyone heard this or own it, comments greatly appriciated. I am about to purchase a AV processor and power amp and was looking at the Arcam AV8/P7 combo and the Rotel 1098. I have had a very brief demo of the Linn but wanted to hear a few other reviews before listening to it again with a home demo. The HiFi shop that I originally heard the Linn at sells the Rotel and the Arcam and they rave about the Linn which incorporates a player too. I am interested in the Linn because it sounded good but also because or the built in player it is cheeper than the Arcam and the Rotel which require an additional source or two DVD/CD etc. I am also taken by the Linn because of it's size or lack of it. I own B&W matrix speakers 803's and 805's the other purchase I'm after is a centre speaker and a sub. Which I have already asked about on the B&W forum so hoping for good replys from both my threads, hope to hear from someone soon.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"