X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy Oxon
    • Jan 2005

What works well with 803 and 805 as a centre

Hi I have owned a pair of 805 matrix speakers for 10 years and I have just purchased some 803 also of this age I wanted some advice on what centre i should use and possibly what sub. I am also just about to purchase a Linn Unidisk SC and the Linn 5125 5 channel power amp, does anyone have any experiance of the Linn it combines a AV processor with a player that will accept most if not all formats DVD, CD,DVD audio, MP3 etc. I have noticed that the Rotel 1098 av processor is favoured by many on this Forum, I also considered the Arcam AV8,P7. The main quiery though is with the speakers. I would also appriciate any comments on quite how better the Nautilus range is over the original matrix 800 series. Would you consider the 802 matrix series 1to be better or worse, quality wise than the most recent 703,704. Hoping to hear from someone soon,Many thanks

Andy from England.
    Last edited by Andy Oxon; 12 January 2005, 09:06 Wednesday. Reason: typing error
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"