X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark_E
    • Dec 2004

Lg Dv7832nxc

After extensive research into new DVD players, I decided to try out the LG 7832 with Nov of '03 build. I am running a Toshiba 51HX83 RP. One thing I have noticed with other DVD players, for whatever reason, is that the picture quality using component always seemed to be inferior to the s-video, regardless of what player I connected. Finally, I tried the LG and was amazed. I thought I was going to have to pay much more that $149 CDN (sale) at Future Shop to get the quality that this player produces. Some of the players I tried were several hundred dollars more. It may not have all the features that I was looking for, but for the thing that matters the most, which is picture quality (on component upconverted to 1080i), it is simply outstanding. I always new the Toshiba RP had a great picture, but never realized how much better it could be. I highly recommend this player.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"