X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billz260
    • Dec 2004

Help with Pioneer 1014 opti audio set up

Hello all,

I can not get my PS2 optical audio to come on. Everything is working fine on the Receiver accept for the optical input. We assigned the input we used to coordinate with the video signal from the ps2 but no sound. I didn't know if there was a digital audio set up on the PS2 or the 1014 that we were missing? Thanks fellas.

FYI, i just got this receiver last night and a HL-p5063W at BB and I am VERY anxious to get it set up correctly and working.

For speakers I have Wharfedale Rubience 2.3 fronts and a rubience center for the rears I am using 7.1 Diamonds. My sub is an Adire Shiva 12" in a custom cabinet that I am finishing up. I am REALLY getting anxious to get all this together and experience 5.1 at home for the first time. I have been piecing this all together for the last month or two and I am ready! I just need a little help from the smart guys on this board.

I did search but not much info on the 1014 yet. Thanks!
  • billz260
    • Dec 2004

Ended up being a bad or loose opti connection. I feel so dumb!

Any thoughts on setting the PS2 up so that it will fill out the entire screen? Right now the movies are 1/3 height and full width. Any help?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"