X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juan Cortez
    • May 2003

Which amp to choose??

I am looking in to getting separates, and I need a little help choosing an amp. I have decided to get the Anthem AVM 30. My room is 30x22x8 and I have Paradigm Monitor 11's, 2 pairs of Monitor 7's, CC-370, all version 3 and a version 2 Pw-2200 sub. I like to listen a loud levels, not to the point where my ears start bleeding., but loud enough so I can get a strong impact. I am looking either into Anthem PVA 7 or the NAD T973. Which you would choose? My dealer carries both and I will be going into listen to them soon. Also my speakers are fairly sensitive 93 db - 94 db.

Thanks
    Jason
  • jimmyp58
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

What is your budget? You Canadian fellas can get Bryston amps fairly reasonably priced --- they're great amps.
    jpiscitello@ameritech.net

Comment

• Juan Cortez
      • May 2003

Right now I am trying to spend 3 k CDN for 7 channels, maybe 3.5k. My dealer also carries Bryston and Classe. Should I be able to get an Anthem MCA 20 and MCA 50 for close to 3 k?

Thanks again
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"