UPO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Glen
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 867

    #1

    UPO

    Anyone out there who's into alternative rock ( with a hard edge ) should check out the UPO web site. The singer reminds me alot of Ian Astbury from The Cult.

    You can listen too 2 really interesting tracks from their upcoming album by clicking on their 'music' section.

    web site :




    Let me know what you think of them.
  • David Meek
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 8934

    #2
    Thanks for posting this link Glen. Nice pick-up!




    David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

    .

    David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Lex
      Boston's lead singer gone
      by Lex
      Boston's lead singer Brad Delp died suddenly at his home, alone. No details other than that, and the band says the world just lost the nicest guy in rock and roll. I remember well that studio album Boston when it came out in the 70s. It was powerful, it was extremely well mixed, and it was a huge...
      10 March 2007, 10:06 Saturday
    • bigburner
      Deep Web (2015)
      by bigburner
      The deep web is an invisible part of the World Wide Web. Its contents are not indexed by standard search engines. The deep web is many hundreds of times the size of the visible web.

      The title of this documentary is misleading because it isn’t really about the deep web but rather about...
      30 August 2016, 23:22 Tuesday
    • AlvaroD
      Rotel's web site relooked
      by AlvaroD
      In case you haven't noticed yet, the Rotel's web site is under heavy work :

      http://www.rotel.com/

      not everyting is functional yet but I love their new layout

      Another thing I love is that, we, europeans, will have a dedicated web site soon :P
      06 February 2003, 19:54 Thursday
    • Lex
      Lex's daytime web presense
      by Lex
      Folks, until further notice, my web presense during the day will be practically non-existent due to work transfer into "boiler room" situation. This sucks, I know, but nothing I can do about it unless I get the new position I applied for or CAT goes public, lol.

      If you need...
      06 September 2001, 12:19 Thursday
    • Kingdaddy
      Link to my updated DIY speaker web page
      by Kingdaddy
      I got my web page updated with some much better outdoor shots of my two latest DIY projects in case anyone is interested. Most of you who frequent other forums probably have already seen them so sorry for boring anyone who is expecting to see something new. I have found that shooting pictures outdoors...
      08 March 2004, 18:30 Monday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"