X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Lex's daytime web presense

Folks, until further notice, my web presense during the day will be practically non-existent due to work transfer into "boiler room" situation. This sucks, I know, but nothing I can do about it unless I get the new position I applied for or CAT goes public, lol.

If you need to contact me during day, send email to

catcablesdotcom@yahoo.com

Keeping to generic web accesses that cannot be traced. Some numskull already had catcables

Thanks,
    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

Good luck in the boiler room and stay cool!

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Hope you get that new position.Regardless, we'll look forward to that night time presence.
      Good luck.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Thanks guys! Endurance is the key right now, and if I get the new position, it's :P time. If CAT was about 6 months to a year further in development, I might just walk. But it's to early for that yet, so I have to take this crap a bit longer. Someday...

Lex
        Doug

Comment

• Trevor Schell
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Good Luck Lex,,We hope you get the postion and that nice Executive salary that should go with it.

So I guess we will see the CAT on the night prowl more often.
          Meow!

Trevor
          My HomeTheater S.E.
          Sonically Enhanced
          C5
          Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Thanx Trev. You know, I was very hesitant a few weeks ago concerning this change. But now, given the events at hand, I have to say I look forward to the possibility with a new sense of urgency, anticipation, and genuine desire. But mostly, it's about the cash, lol. JK.

Besides, I want to teach another class sometime, and here's my chance. I really think I enjoyed that much more than I possibily thought I would! People hinging on my words, laughing at a little well placed humor, and learning something through my efforts.

Yes, I was scared sh..less. But once in there, things seemed to flow very well considering my level of lesson preparation and experience. This during an interview. Obviously, a person has to be a little more relaxed once he's got the gig.

Lex
            Doug

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"