Mark Knopfler's latest...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001
    • 7636

    #1

    Mark Knopfler's latest...

    Anyone heard this yet ? How does it compare to Sailing To Philadelphia ?




    My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • Robbie
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 256

    #2
    George,

    Try this:

    http://www.htguide.com/CFBoards/inde...estTimeout=500

    Sorry couldn't resist

    Robbie

    Comment

    • Andrew Pratt
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 16478

      #3
      :LOL:




      Comment

      • George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001
        • 7636

        #4
        Robbie , than ks for jogging my memory. Sheesh, September... it's seems like a year ago now.

        Andrew, did you get it yet and if so, did you like it. I read a couple of reviews that were somewhat negative. I will probably buy it anyway, just curious how others felt about the disc.




        My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

        Comment

        • Andrew Pratt
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2000
          • 16478

          #5
          Unfortunatly no I haven't picked t up yet...there's simply been to many good DVD's to buy this fall




          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          • Andrew Pratt
            Mark Knopfler's new CD
            by Andrew Pratt
            New Solo Album - The Ragpicker's Dream
            2002-11-09 00:00:00
            Mark's third solo album, The Ragpicker's Dream, will be released worldwide on the 30th September 2002. A promotional tour will commence in the Spring of 2003. THE RAGPICKER'S DREAM officially confirmed track list: 1. Why Aye Man...
            26 September 2002, 09:17 Thursday
          • Bob
            Mark Knophler
            by Bob
            If the Sailing to Philadelphia tour is coming to your home town and, you are a Mark Knophler fan, I would highly reccomend this concert.
            He played the Greek Theater in LA, CA. last night and gave a fun summer evening concert. Much to my surprise he reached way back into all his early Dire Straits...
            21 May 2001, 08:20 Monday
          • moonlightdrive21
            Where to Get B&W Speakers Fixed - New Jersey/New York/Philadelphia area ?
            by moonlightdrive21
            Hey guys:

            Anyone know someone who is able to evaluate and repair damaged B&W speakers?

            The stores charge a very high price, and from what I understand, fixing speakers is not that hard. So does anyone know a "somewhat" techy guy in the New Jersey/New York/Philadelphia...
            10 February 2007, 17:10 Saturday
          • ///M5
            I want to build Mark K's Rs225 and RS28a
            by ///M5
            After much perusing and reading I am going to tackle my first major DIY home speaker project. I have built a few subwoofers and done a number of active installs in vehicles, but want a new set of speakers for my office. I am thinking of doing Mark's since I won't ever run a sub, I want to do a 2-way...
            01 August 2006, 13:20 Tuesday
          • Trevor Schell
            What's Your 3D Mark 2001 Score?
            by Trevor Schell
            I just downloaded this 38 meg file and installed it on my computer.

            After running the 16 tests in the 3D mark 2001 test run my final score was 311.

            I would assume such a low mark is not too stunning in terms of performance. Some frame rate indicators showed scenes running...
            15 September 2001, 19:47 Saturday
          • Loading...
          • No more items.
          Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"