X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

Mark Knophler

If the Sailing to Philadelphia tour is coming to your home town and, you are a Mark Knophler fan, I would highly reccomend this concert.
    He played the Greek Theater in LA, CA. last night and gave a fun summer evening concert. Much to my surprise he reached way back into all his early Dire Straits albums as well as his more recent stuff. The band played for hours with no breaks except for Mark's witty comments.
    As an added plus Jackson Browne got up on stage and did a duet with Mark and later on Bonnie Raitt got on stage a played a few songs with him and the band. Including a new song that they wrote together that day, a little rough but, much fun.
    Lex,
    I may come pay you another visit. I like to see Bob Dylan as often as possible and this year he isn't playing LA. However, I think he is coming to Knowville. May fly out this summer.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

That sounds like a very cool show!

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

He's got a dinosaur named after him.

Just useless trivia.

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Bob, that sounds positively exciting! I have never seen a Bob Dylan show and would love to go. I haven't heard of Bob Dylan coming, but that don't mean it isn't so. Let me put my ear to the ground. I missed this thread early on, so I hope it's not to late!

I kept telling you guys Knoxville is a happening place. Just nobody believed me. lol.

Cable Guy DVD Collection
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"