• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I'm so excited...

On November 5th Capitol Records is releasing a new cd entitled:
    Frank Sinatra-- Classic Duets. Ol' Blue Eyes sings witb the likes of Louis Armstrong ( Birth Of The Blues), Peggy Lee, Lena Horne, Ella Fitzgerald, Dean Martin, Dinah Shore, The McGuire Sisters, etc.,etc.

Therse tracks were taken from various Sinatra tv programs where these people were guests.

Man, I just can't wait.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

You know, I just watched the original "Ocean's Eleven" for the first time. And though Frank didn't sing, Dean and Sammy struted their stuff. It was quite enjoyable. So I'll pick this up also when it hits the streets.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Yeah, John, I am really looking forward to this because there hasn't been much new from Ol' Blue Eyes, other than a batch of repackaged stuff. Everything on this disc is new. Now I don't know how good the quality will be, considering that the original source is tv, but I am excited just the same.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

You know, I didn't consider the souce being television. Let me know what it sound like quality wise, and I'll go from there.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Will do, John. I have some tapes of older tv shows and the sound wasn't bad. And they can do a lot today to clean things up. But we'll just have to wait and see.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"