I'm sorry... but I LIKE Nancy Sinatra -- do you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

I'm sorry... but I LIKE Nancy Sinatra -- do you?

I had to ask-Am I the only one who likes Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"? That song used to make me all tingly in my happy place until I saw a recent picture of her. It looks like her plastic surgeon tied one on and showed up for work with a with a can opener and a bad attitude. :E
    Anyway , I love that song. "Somethin' Stupid" is cute , too , but lines like "You keep samin' when you ought to be changing" just tickle me silly.
    Last edited by Burke Strickland; 10 May 2007, 20:14 Thursday. Reason: Put subject of thread in title
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Shame about the plastic surgery. As for her music, I happen to have a few of her cds and really do like her voice.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Although a lot of people consider her to be a one hit wonder, Nancy Sinatra actually had more than a dozen, not even counting the ones she did with her dad, whose name escapes me right now. (Frankly, I don't think those were her best work anyway.) :>)

My favorite Nancy Sinatra song performance is "You Only Live Twice" which is also one of the more memorable James Bond movie title songs.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Burke Strickland

My favorite Nancy Sinatra song performance is "You Only Live Twice" which is also one of the more memorable James Bond movie title songs.

Burke
        Oh, that's a good one for sure. And, oh, by the way, her dad's name is FRANK. :lol: :lol: :lol: But of course, you knew that. Heh. Heh.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• DSGCobra
          • Feb 2003

She was on the Sopranos two weeks ago. Singing to Phil as he was taking over the NY family. She didn't look all that good.

Comment

• dave
            • Aug 2003

strawberrys, cherries, and an angels kiss in spring, my summer wine is really made
            from all these things. Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood, great stuff
            Dave...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

Originally posted by dave
              strawberrys, cherries, and an angels kiss in spring, my summer wine is really made
              from all these things. Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood, great stuff
              Oh, yeah, for sure, Dave.
              My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"