• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

Alice in Chains "Check my Brain"

Hello all!!!

I just noticed today that AIC is coming out with a new album, it's called "Check My Brain".

I'm a huge fan of them and saw there new singer live. He is very good. lenny Kraviz kinda with a Layne voice. Spooky but cool as hell. If your a AIC fan ,give him a chance. I didn't but after I heard him live I was shocked and I except him in the band as a fan.

Sept 29 2009 is suppose to be the release date but you can down load the single for now on itunes. It's cool.
  • ahcryky
    • Feb 2006

The title of the album is "Black Gives Way To Blue." If you want to listen and watch the video for their new single, " A Looking In View" go to their website aliceinchains.com.

Comment

• gross30
      • Jun 2005

Have had this album for some time, and is great. No complaints here at all. Good job from them for sure...

Comment

• Industrial
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by gross30
        Have had this album for some time, and is great. No complaints here at all. Good job from them for sure...
        Great album, just a few areas where the music clips however. Not as well produced as well as the older stuff. But better then most new albums today.

Comment

• Dmantis
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2004

I picked it up and it's fantastic. I agree with the production comments. Not many rock albums get good recordings. Shame but true. I ripped it to my Macbook pro in Lossless then sent it to my Ipod and Apple tv.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"