X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahcryky
    • Feb 2006

Decades Rock VH1 Classic

Heart and Friends-
    Was wondering if any of you had seen it. I've watched it a couple times now........ amazing! I'll try to keep this sort of brief. A few highlights, besides Heart, Dave Navarro was great, Gretchen Wilson and Carrie Underwood did great jobs singing with Heart, and Alice in Chains........ "Would" with Phil Anselmo (R.I.P Dimebag and Layne) was amazing. The only performer that seemed out of place was Rufus Wainright, not familiar with him and during his performance he didn't know the words.....was reading them from a monitor the whole time, would think if you were a fan and knew you were going to be performing you would learn the words to the ONE song that you would be doing. Heart was great and the interviews that were done in between songs were interesting, especially hearing Jerry Cantrell saying he would frequently hang out at Ann's house and jam and have his hands bleed trying to keep up with Nancy playing accoustic. All in all a great show and one that I think any Heart fan shouldn't miss.

-jim
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Good catch Jim. I'm hoping it's going to be re-broadcast - I'll set the PVR to grab it. Thanks. :T

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• w8liftr
      • May 2006

I've been enjoying Metal Month.

Comment

• ahcryky
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by w8liftr
        I've been enjoying Metal Month.
        Yea, a couple of the Behind the Musics' have been pretty cool. The Pantera one at the end where they actually have footage of the guy who killed Dimebag and all things that were happening as that all went down during the Damageplan show were really eerie.

-jim

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"