X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Just For The Heck Of It...

Do you ever get the urge to just buy a bunch of music unheard? I was flipping through my Mapleshade catalog last night and it hit. 10 or 12 CDs in genres that normally don't get my attention really piqued my interest for some reason and I'm still fighting the urge this morning. Does this happen to anyone else? :huh:

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin
  • NMyTree
    • May 2004

Absolutely.

I've discovered some wonderful music in this manner. New Age, World Music, some Jazz. I discovered Armik's music this way.

Although, there have been a few clunkers along the way :B
    Tony

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Tony, I've bought bunches of clunkers too. But they were one-at-a-time. This is a dozen at one go if I do it. :

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Joseki
        • Sep 2003

A less random way to do this is to go to amazon and look up an artist that you like or that you have heard good things about. Certainly, the Listmania feature will kick in with folks who also like this artist. Their lists can lead to some interesting discoveries. I recently went on a spree and bought 70 cd's and SACD's based purely on lists. So far, no duds.

David

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"