X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eurovw89
    • Feb 2010

anyone using Pinpoint AM-40

I am looking for speaker wall mounts for my Yamaha NS-333, to mount on my rear wall. They have to be able to tilt and swivel due to the fact that they will be between 6'-7' in the air. they seem sturdy and can hold up to 55lbs, and my speakers are 12lbs.

If people are using I would love to see pictures. Or if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • eurovw89
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by eurovw89
    I am looking for speaker wall mounts for my Yamaha NS-333, to mount on my rear wall. They have to be able to tilt and swivel due to the fact that they will be between 6'-7' in the air. they seem sturdy and can hold up to 55lbs, and my speakers are 12lbs.

If people are using I would love to see pictures. Or if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    I love my finish on my speakers....and dont want to drill holes into them

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Jeff, the pinpoints are a side-clamp type and should work without requiring any defiguring of the speakers.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"