X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazeroth
    • Nov 2004

Jeff Bagby's Dreydels

Just thought I'd post a link to Jeff Bagby's new Dreydels speaker design. He posted this over on the PE forums and thought I'd post it here for anyone that didn't see it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RS150Monitor13.webp
Views:	162
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	943037

Also, the link to his post on PE:

Want a second or third opinion about your speaker cabinet design or other audio related problem? Post your question or comment on the Technical Discussion Board. Hundreds of technicians, engineers, and hobbyists, nationwide read and discuss electronics related questions each week. We welcome your participation
    Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:34 Sunday. Reason: Update image location and url
  • PoorboyMike
    • Oct 2005

Looks like a great budget design. I might just give that a whirl to replace these B3N work speakers. Or maybe just move those behind me so I have "surround" sound. :B

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"