• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Tangerine Dream - Thief Soundtrack
    :4:

Another album by Tangerine Dream, this one differs by being a soundtrack to a gritty Michael Mann film starring James Caan as a high-line bank robber that gets sucked into a mob heist and quickly comes to regret it. The trademark synthesizers, sequencers, guitars and solid bass are all present and add to the story told on the screen. As a standalone album, it's one of my favorite Tangerine Dream efforts. An excellent album to sit back with and just drift out there with the music. I think this'll get a replay here in a few minutes.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by wkhanna
      I'm going to miss the 'twins' when this thread 'flips'.
      Bill, I'll re-post the image for ya'. :B

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Tears For Fears - The Seeds Of Love

What separates this album from the other Tears For Fears offerings (which I enjoy, too) is the introduction of Oleta Adams and her amazing voice. A lot of people write off this group, but if you listen, you'll find a good number of songs that go a bit deeper than the norm. Couple that with good musicians and good mastering and you have a quality album that holds up to repeated plays.

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Tears For Fears - Raoul And The Kings Of Spain
          :3:

This album moves a bit away from the pop arena into. . . well. . . I'm not sure what. Someone suggested progressive rock, but that doesn't fit either. Once again I find myself captivated by the songs that showcase Oleta Adams' vocals like Me And My Big Ideas. There are some elegant, very listenable songs here but unfortunately the lyrics just don't match the rest of the effort. Sometimes odd or even juevenile, they can take you out of the song(s) entirely if you focus on them. There are enough quality songs to keep it on my playlist, but not enough to be in my upper "tiers".

Comment

• wkhanna
            Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by David Meek
            Tangerine Dream - Thief Soundtrack

I think this'll get a replay here in a few minutes.
            I just read your post, David.

James Caan, Tuesday Weld, Willie Nelson, James Belushi, Dennis Farina & Robert Prosky all in one film! It’s one of my all-time favorites, but until now, I had no idea TD was responsible for the soundtrack. What a classic, and the music is an integral player in the unique style and mood of this flick. I will be putting this one on my Netflix queue as I haven’t seen it more years than I care to addmit. Should be a real treat on my HT system.
            _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
            ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• David Meek
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

James Caan, Tuesday Weld, Willie Nelson, James Belushi, Dennis Farina & Robert Prosky all in one film!
              Bill, William Petersen (CSI, Manhunter, To Live & Die In L.A.) is there in a small role as a bartender, too.

Comment

• David Meek
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Filter - Short Bus
                :15:

Ooof. At one point, 15 years or so ago, I liked this album. My how things - like my ears and musical tastes - have changed. There's way too much wailing and screaming into the mikes for me now. The only song that still appeals is Hey Man, Nice Shot and that's the sole reason this disc rates a :15:. Moving on. . . .

P.S. Sorry 'bout the break in this thread. We've had company in one form or another visiting for the last 6 weeks and it's difficult to try and do any half-way critical listening with so many varied tastes (and opinions) in music hanging around.

Comment

• David Meek
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Gov't Mule - Gov't Mule
                  :3:

A power-trio, Gov't Mule will sound really familiar to fans of the Allman Brothers as it is made up of members Warren Haynes and Allan Woody (who passed away a few years after Mule was formed) along with drummer Matt Abt . Their southern rock brand of music is heavily influenced by blues along with guitar passages reminiscent of Robin Trower. Their first effort, it is an enjoyable album with some jewels in the mix, most notably Dolphineus, Painted Silver Light and World Of Difference.

Comment

• David Meek
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2000

Gov't Mule - Life Before Insanity
                    :35:

An even better album than their self-titled debut, this disc has a similar touch 'n feel to it, but with more feeling, more . . . well more of everything. Again we're talking about songs ranging from ballads to blues to southern rock, and there really isn't a weak cut here with the standouts being Lay Your Burden Down, Wandering Child, Tastes Like Wine, In My Life and Fallen Down.

Comment

• David Meek
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2000

Metallica - S & M

What do you get when you pair Metallica (of whom I'm not a big fan) and the San Francisco Symphony live and in concert? I'm not sure, but I like it. This fusion takes driving metal rock, its growling vocals and underlines it, strengthens it and emphasizes passages in the songs with the majesty, depth and artistry of an orchestra. It's the same music, but different. If you will, it's a matured version of Metallica's music, and it works. Three tracks on the two disk set really stand out for me. 1 and 2 of disc one (Ecstasy Of Gold, Call Of Ktulu) and 6 on disk two (Outlaw Torn). This isn't quite a "desert island" set but to me it's surprisingly close.

Comment

• Chris D
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Dec 2000

Thanks for the recommendation, David! I knew something like this album was out there, but didn't know about this one specifically. Added to my Amazon list!
                        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                        - Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2000

Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna

I've been a fan of Stevie Nicks from her early days with Fleetwood Mac. Released in 1981, Bella Donna is her first solo album and what an album it is! If you listened to radio at all in the 80's, you heard multiple tracks off this disc, especially Leather & Lace with Don Henley and Stop Draggin' My Heart Around with Tom Petty. Those two were favorites, but several other songs were as good or better IMO - especially The Highwayman, How Still My Love and After The Glitter Fades. Her signature whiskey voice was evident everywhere, surrounded with excellent vocals, fine musicians and well written songs. Kudos to Jimmy Iovine for producing a real winner. This one is as good and as easy a listen as it was the very first time, 28 years ago. :T

Comment

• David Meek
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Aug 2000

Styx - The Grand Illusion
                            :5:

Rather than go on and on about this album, I'll just say that it's one of my ultimate favorites. Rock at its finest and Styx at their peak, the two song set of Man In The Wilderness and Castle Walls deserve special mention above and beyond the radio favorites of Fooling Yourself, Miss America and Come Sail Away. Any desert island with me on it will have this album on it, too.

Comment

• Johnloudb
                              Super Senior Member
                              • May 2007

Metallica - S & M

What do you get when you pair Metallica (of whom I'm not a big fan) and the San Francisco Symphony live and in concert? I'm not sure, but I like it. This fusion takes driving metal rock, its growling vocals and underlines it, strengthens it and emphasizes passages in the songs with the majesty, depth and artistry of an orchestra. It's the same music, but different. If you will, it's a matured version of Metallica's music, and it works. Three tracks on the two disk set really stand out for me. 1 and 2 of disc one (Ecstasy Of Gold, Call Of Ktulu) and 6 on disk two (Outlaw Torn). This isn't quite a "desert island" set but to me it's surprisingly close.
                              I have this one and like it too - I second your interpretation. The recording quality is pretty good as I remember, much better than I've found any of there other CDs to be.

I'll check out STYX. I remember liking their music on the radio, but never bought any of their stuff.
                              John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• Chris D
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Dec 2000

I also recently bought S&M. Not fantastic, but I do like it. Several of the songs like "Hero of the Day" are wonderful.

As for "Styx", well, their stuff is pretty classic. As a military pilot, I refuel in the air from tankers, which is a very intricate operation, requiring very steady hands. You have to be very relaxed and smooth. One technique to help yourself relax is to hum or sing a little song to yourself while you refuel. To skip a longer story and keep it short, "Come Sail Away" by Styx is my "air refueling" song that I sing every time to help me relax. Good stuff.
                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• bigburner
                                  Super Senior Member
                                  • May 2005

Gov't Mule - Life Before Insanity

An even better album than their self-titled debut, this disc has a similar touch 'n feel to it, but with more feeling, more . . . well more of everything. Again we're talking about songs ranging from ballads to blues to southern rock, and there really isn't a weak cut here with the standouts being Lay Your Burden Down, Wandering Child, Tastes Like Wine, In My Life and Fallen Down.
                                  Hmmm. Two Gov't Mule CDs back to back. Have you listened to their most recent one "By A Thread"? It's explosive!

Nigel.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• David Meek
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Aug 2000

Nigel, I haven't heard it yet. Is the style similar to their earlier albums? I haven't heard any of their discs since Andy Hess (bass) and Danny Louis (keyboards?!?!?!) joined the group.

Comment

• bigburner
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • May 2005

Nigel, I haven't heard it yet. Is the style similar to their earlier albums? I haven't heard any of their discs since Andy Hess (bass) and Danny Louis (keyboards?!?!?!) joined the group.
                                      David, you've got some catching up to do because bass player Andy Hess has been replaced by Jorgen Carlsson. It looks like you've missed Hess completely.

I can't really comment extensively on the new album. I heard the first track played very loud at a social function last Saturday and the remaining tracks were background music. The first track was absolutely full-on, and I was immediately impressed. I had one ear on the other tracks and I heard lots of great guitar and good interaction between drums and bass. With a bit of luck I'll have the album by Xmas.

Nigel.

Comment

• David Meek
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Aug 2000

I'm going to miss the 'twins' when this thread 'flips'.
                                        Just for you Bill.

Comment

• David Meek
                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Chris D
                                          I also recently bought S&M. Not fantastic, but I do like it. Several of the songs like "Hero of the Day" are wonderful.

As for "Styx", well, their stuff is pretty classic. As a military pilot, I refuel in the air from tankers, which is a very intricate operation, requiring very steady hands. You have to be very relaxed and smooth. One technique to help yourself relax is to hum or sing a little song to yourself while you refuel. To skip a longer story and keep it short, "Come Sail Away" by Styx is my "air refueling" song that I sing every time to help me relax. Good stuff.
                                          Ooooh. I hope you don't get confused and start singing/playing Hero Of The Day or Devil's Dance when you're underneath a KC-10. 8O

I do have to admit (yes, even at my age) to doing some serious air guitar 'n air drums at home with Devil's Dance cranked up around 9 or 10. :righton:

Comment

• David Meek
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Aug 2000

Melissa Ethridge - Yes I Am
                                            :25:

This is one of those albums that just doesn't have the same listenability to me it once did. Primarily songs that center around her openly declaring her lesbianism (FWIW, not an issue to me), they all have a similar feel and flow, so that by the end it just seems tiring. Strangely enough at the end is when the best song pops up. Talking To My Angel still makes me stop what I'm doing and listen, but it's not enough to save the entire disc. Moving on...

Comment

• David Meek
                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                              • Aug 2000

The Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street

It's time for another installment of The Doobie Brothers. In my pantheon of their music this album falls third only to The Captain And Me and Stampede, and then not by much. Where The Captain And Me was more straight-forward rock with some blues influences, and Stampede was rock with country stirred in, Toulouse Street (named for a street that crosses Bourbon in New Orleans' French Quarter) mixes rock with their everpresent harmonies, blues, r&b, country and a dash of folk. It's more than likely that you've heard the two hit singles Jesus Is Just Alright and Listen To The Music, but don't short yourself by not following up with the diverse other songs on this fine album. The title track is a very listenable ballad, Mamaloi has an almost Jamaican flavor to it, Cottonmouth is a bluesy tune, and along with the rest it makes up a great 30-40 minutes or so to sink yourself into.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Aug 2000

The Doobie Brothers - Stampede
                                                :45:

Ditto Doobies. As mentioned above this is my second-most favorite of their works. More of a rocker with heavy country influence, there are no really weak songs on this album. I don't know if that is a result of Skunk Baxter coming on board, but hey it surely didn't hurt. Starting off with the up-tempo Sweet Maxine, you move into Neal's Fandango, a piano, multiple guitar and drum-kit powered hopper of of a song, then slow down into Texas Lullaby where guitars and vocal harmonies are the stars. The most well-known is Take Me In Your Arms along with the ethereal I Cheat The Hangman - my personal favorite. Another great little tune is Slat Key Soquel Rag, just two acoustic guitars and a happy, upbeat theme. And on and on. . . . This album goes into the desert island pile. Very highly recommended.

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • May 2007

Hi David,
                                                  I just bought the Mobile Fidelity SACD of The Captain And Me and Toulouse Street at Amazon. The Captain and Me was just released in 2010. So, I don't if you listen to SACD or not but just wanted to let you know they are available.

I have Toulouse Street and have really enjoyed it in the past. So, glad you brought up these recommendations. I really look forward to hearing The Captain and Me.

Thanks!
                                                  John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• David Meek
                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                    • Aug 2000

John, no I don't have SACD capability but I'd love to find The Captain & Me and these two albums in legit 96k/24 downloads somewhere. C'mon HDTracks. . . .

Comment

• David Meek
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Aug 2000

Vaughan Williams - Symphony #7 "Sinfonia Antarctica" & Symphony #8
                                                      :5:

A beautiful, haunting, powerful work, the Antarctic Sympony will pull you into its story of explorer Robert Falcon Scott and his failed expedition to the South Pole. Originally to be written as a score for a film about the tragedy, Williams was so inspired by the events that he finished the work far ahead of the film's production which led it to stand as a production in its own right. Not only is it an orchestral work, it is accompanied by organ and soprano vocalists which all combine to produce my favorite classical piece. FWIW, I'm not well-schooled in the classical genre but works like this are causing me to learn more. Give it a spin - I did and was hooked.

I haven't really given much time to Symphony #8, so I won't address it here.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                        • Aug 2000

The Eric Gales Band - Picture Of A Thousand Faces

A classic power trio, Eric and Eugene Gales (bass) with drummer Hubert Crawford can throw down with the best of them. A child prodigy, Eric started playing at age 4 focusing on blues and blues-rock - can you say Jimi Hendrix? Like Hendrix he plays the guitar left-handed and upside-down even though he isn't left-handed (he was taught that way by his older sibling who is). I bring this one out every so often just so I can sit back and enjoy some smoking guitar, strong clean drumming and a bass line that anchors everything together. Oh, and the vocals are pleasing, too. I was going to list my favorite tracks but it basically is the entire album. However, if you haven't heard this before, check out tracks 1 - Paralyzed and 4 - God Only Knows (a killer guitar line here) to get a feel for the rest.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                          • Aug 2000

REO Speedwagon - High Infidelity
                                                          :2:

I remember enjoying this album a lot more than I did today. Nothing special here other than the one hit that got a lot of radio playtime back in the day, Keep On Loving You. Nothing is terribly inspiring, nothing is terribly bad either. Overall, a bit sophomoric. Moving along. . . .

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                            • Jan 2006

REO Speedwagon - High Infidelity
                                                            :2:

I remember enjoying this album a lot more than I did today. Nothing special here other than the one hit that got a lot of radio playtime back in the day, Keep On Loving You. Nothing is terribly inspiring, nothing is terribly bad either. Overall, a bit sophomoric. Moving along. . . .
                                                            This album + "Can't Fight This Feeling" from their 1984 album "Wheels Are Turning" bring back some great early 80's memories when student life was big & adult responsibilites were comparatively minimal. Man, I need those daze back again

Comment

• David Meek
                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by ShadowZA
                                                              This album + "Can't Fight This Feeling" from their 1984 album "Wheels Are Turning" bring back some great early 80's memories when student life was big & adult responsibilites were comparatively minimal. Man, I need those daze back again
                                                              I'd forgotten Wheels. Hmmm, have that on vinyl somewhere. Need to go dig it out. Good one Shadow.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                • Aug 2000

Trevor Rabin & Harry Gregson-Williams - Enemy Of The State

This is one fine soundtrack. Composed for the blockbuster movie released in 1998 it's a techno-based thrillride. Driving bass and synthesizers shove you from movement to movement until at last there is a slower, quieter interlude to let you recover from the ride. There are multiple flavors of music overlayed on the beat, reminding me of anyone from Alan Parsons to Yes with occasional unique and eclectic passages. Maybe the Yes flavor is due to Trevor Rabin? :yesnod: Overall, this album is a fun and catchy listen, but it's definitely not one to put on for a relaxing, quiet evening. I like it.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                  • Aug 2000

Coheed & Cambria - Year Of The Black Rainbow

Now for something a little different. I had caught a track off this album on a music channel and ordered the disc from that one exposure and I'm really glad I did. The music itself is generally progressive rock with hard rock, metal and the occasional ballad thrown in. Lead vocals are by lead guitarist Claudio Sanchez (who has a very high vocal range BTW). The band consists of lead and second guitars, bass and drums, all of whom mesh together well. In and of itself this is an enjoyable, well produced, well played disc and will be getting a lot of playtime at casa Meek.

After my initial listening sessions, I started looking for and ordering more music by the band and found out that this is their latest release, but which is the actual first disc of a 5-disc "concept album" telling the story of two protagonists from a graphic novel written by Sanchez. I've received three of the four remaining and will be listening to them in the next few days. So far, so good. . . .

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                    • Aug 2000

Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

Talk about a let down. The second Coheed & Cambria album I tried crashed and burned as far is I'm concerned. It's a singular mess of the same rhythm track over and over with overcooked guitar and vocals consisting mainly of shrieks. As I understand it, this was their first album and it shows. There's very little to recommend here other than nice album cover art. Move along folks.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                      • Aug 2000

Trying to recover some of my lost time listening to that last album, I've put on another of their albums and after two songs it sounds much more like the first I listened to. More to come on this.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                        • Aug 2000

Queen - News Of The World

This is a classic rock album and should be in your collection if you are a fan of rock or Queen. Released in 1977, it showcases the band at their peak not only in showmanship, but in talent and in their reach into differing styles of rock. Starting out, you hit two of their most famous and (unfortunately) air-played tunes in We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions. If you aren't familiar with either of these, then just when did your mothership land on Earth? From that start you hop straight into Sheer Heart Attack, a rollicking guitar-slinging tune that you really shouldn't listen to if you are driving 'cause the speeding ticket you'll wind up with will hurt. Spread Your Wings keeps the ball rolling in a more "classic" Queen style and drops you into one of the gnarliest, get down, get after it songs I've ever heard in Fight From The Inside. No relief is in sight as Get Down, Make Love is Freddie's ode to sex, not love, with all that entails. Thrown into this eclectic mix are softer songs with a blues feel and other more normal styled tunes along with, of all things, one that could be straight off a Jimmy Buffet offering titled Who Needs You, all of which at the end leave you feeling wrung out and happy you survived the ride. Interested? If you're a rocker (young or old) you should be.

Comment

• JeremyG
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Sep 2008

Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

Talk about a let down. The second Coheed & Cambria album I tried crashed and burned as far is I'm concerned. It's a singular mess of the same rhythm track over and over with overcooked guitar and vocals consisting mainly of shrieks. As I understand it, this was their first album and it shows. There's very little to recommend here other than nice album cover art. Move along folks.
                                                                          Try "Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV" and "No World For Tomorrow". Better production/mix than "Year of the Black Rainbow" and better writing than "Second Stage Turbine Blade".

Great thread, by the way. I'm learning a lot and getting into music that's not my usual cup o' tea. Thanks.

Jeremy

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                            • 8938

Thanks Jeremy, it's my pleasure! I've actually bought In Keeping Secrets... and Good Apollo..., but I haven't had time to give either a really sincere listen. If the production values and mix are better than on Black Rainbow then I'm going to have a good time. :T

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                                              • Aug 2000
                                                                              • 8938

Alter Bridge - Blackbird

Creed? Not Creed. Well, maybe some Creed. . . at least the good parts anyway. Re-formed with Myles Kennedy in place of Scott Stapp and calling themselves Alter Bridge, this is a step up from the navel-gazing agonizing over personal injustices that IMO infused most of Creed's music courtesy of Stapp. There is still the familiar feel of Creed all through the music so if you are a fan you won't be disappointed in that respect but it's different enough to attract a broader audience. More of a hard rock approach than grunge, this album is at once more musical, more enjoyable, edgier, more melodic, more acoustic (yes, acoustic in spots) and more fun than most of that other band's offerings. Of the 14 tracks on the album, I have to say 11 are good-or-better and definitely worth your time. Give it a spin, I think you'll be happy you did. FWIW, since my initial sit-down with Blackbird it's gone from the house to the truck to the office and playing it in all three "venues" it still hasn't gotten old. A very good effort.

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                • Dec 2000
                                                                                • 16877

Good stuff, David. I bought "Blackbird" several years ago, probably when it was first released, and enjoyed it. I have both Alter Bridge CD's. I think the band has done really well, to keep parts of the original Creed sound so that it's not ENTIRELY different, but yet confidently make new stuff wth a different sound so that they're also not just accused of trying to grasp at the glory days of Creed. It's been 3 years, though, would be nice if they'd put out another one. They released a concert DVD last year, but I don't think there was any new material.

Melissa Ethridge - Yes I Am
                                                                                :25:

This is one of those albums that just doesn't have the same listenability to me it once did. Primarily songs that center around her openly declaring her lesbianism (FWIW, not an issue to me), they all have a similar feel and flow, so that by the end it just seems tiring. Strangely enough at the end is when the best song pops up. Talking To My Angel still makes me stop what I'm doing and listen, but it's not enough to save the entire disc. Moving on...
                                                                                Huh... I noticed you posted this about 6 months ago, but I don't remember the post. Interesting there. While I agree with the agenda thing being prevalent, I personally find a lot of musicality and poetic writing on this album. It's one of my top 25 CD's I grab every time I have a big road trip or something. Specifically, "Come to my Window" and "Silent Legacy" really grab me as coming straight from the heart, VERY emotionally explosive. Late in "Silent Legacy", Ethridge lets out a cry that seems to eminate from the very depths of her soul.

I find this beautiful, from "Come to My Window":

I would dial the numbers
                                                                                Just to listen to your breath
                                                                                I would stand inside my hell
                                                                                And hold the hand of death
                                                                                On a side note, similar to the cry in "Silent Legacy", I find comparisons to U2's "With or Without You", which is my all-time favorite love song, and, in my opinion, the greatest love song ever written, because it's realistic about the joys and pains of love, not just pie-in-the-sky. On the original recording and early on in U2 performances, at the end of that song Bono would cry out the culmination of the song (one big long "ohhhhh..." sung to the melody) that made me feel the very carnality of his soul, the joy, desire, and pain of love all bursting out. In many performances, though, I've heard him just sing it, not express it as much, and it doesn't have the same effect. To be fair, it's gotta be hard to go all-emotional, on every single performance when you perform across FIVE (yes, ***FIVE***) decades.
                                                                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                  • Dec 2000
                                                                                  • 16877

Oh, and I should have used a disclaimer of course, that all that is just my rambling opinion for discussion, and not meant in any way to be a criticism of yours, David.
                                                                                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                    • Aug 2000
                                                                                    • 8938

Oh, I'm okay. <sniff> :wink:

Seriously tho' I didn't take in a negative sense at all. I enjoy finding out how you (all) feel about the stuff I'm listening to, and how it relates to other music you enjoy. Keep it coming.
                                                                                    .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                    Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                    Search Result for "|||"