X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

A World Tour Of My Very Own

I've come to the realization that for the past year or so, I've been focused so much on my work and remodeling the house that I haven't really taken any time to relax and get into my music (or post here on the forum for that matter ops: ). That needs to change and change now, so I'm starting a "world tour" of my entire CD collection. It's a little over 700 titles right now - I think - and I'm going to listen to each and every one from start to finish. Yeah, it's going to take while, but hey, a guy's got to have goals, right?

Anyway, I'll be posting my progress in this thread and you all will eventually get to see my collection in its entirety - for better or worse : . I can't tell you it will be in any order at all, or it may be in some kind of order today and something different tomorrow. Everything played will be sourced off my Olive Opus server through a Musical Fidelity A3.24CR DAC. To keep it fun and hopefully interesting, I'll post images (smallish ones) of the covers and some comments about the disc. If you will, it's sort of a personal version of the What CD Are You Listening To Right Now? thread. And please, chime on in with thoughts, comments and stuff, okay?

Let's get this show on the road!

Addendum: Just to give you more ammo, I'm going to stick my personal rating by each album. 5 stars is the top of the heap. 2.5 is my tipping point - it's what I expect an album to be, but nothing special. 2 stars is an album that's okay to listen to, but isn't really my thing, and below that is varying shades of "I don't really like it".

Addendum 2: I noticed from another user's PC that some of the images aren't showing up, so I've gone back and downloaded each to the HTG server.

Addendum 3: February 13, 2010. Hmmm. My CD/HD download count is close to 800 now, so at this rate I may have to rename this My Infinite World Tour....
    Last edited by David Meek; 13 February 2010, 15:39 Saturday. Reason: Added comments

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Lenny Kravitz - 5
    :35:

Lot's of fun! A good bass line and melodies that had me bopping around along with a nice, smooth ballad or two. Oh, some horns and, maybe, a little James Brown inspired writing?

Pink Floyd - Animals
    :5:

Okay, I'm a Pink Floyd fan-boy. I admit it. This is one of their great achievements, showing the full depth and darkness of Roger Waters' vision in the writing and the amazing guitar-work of David Gilmour. As much as I like this disc, I do have to admit it's probably not a "starter album" for someone that's not familiar with Pink Floyd.

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Opeth - Damnation
      :3:

Traditionally thought of as a metal rock band, Opeth was a suggestion from my daughter (not a metal-head at all) who heard one track, My Time Of Need, on the radio and called me up. I bought it blind and I have to admit I've come enjoy most of this album. It's not metal rock as I think of it. This is more melodious and thoughtful in its music, but in spots it can get a bit pretentious.

Comment

• wkhanna
        Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by David Meek
        I'm going to listen to each and every one from start to finish.
        Welcome back, David!!!!

What a great concept you have come up with! But with one caveat, Were Are the LP’s ?!?!??! :W

It will be V nice to have you posting again on a regular basis, and now you have to hold forth on your commitment to make time in your life for something that you enjoy and that is ‘just for you’, because ‘we’ will be watching!
        _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
        ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• wkhanna
          • Jan 2006

Lenny Kravitz - 5
          :35:
          Lot's of fun! A good bass line and melodies that had me bopping around along with a nice, smooth ballad or two. Oh, some horns and, maybe, a little James Brown inspired writing?.
          I was never much of a fan for Lenny and have never had any of his music in my collection. I did. however, get to see him in concert years ago. I have a friend who is a lighting designer and engineer who contracts to bands for their tours. He invited my wife and me to a Kravitz show when he was in Pittsburgh years ago and we got to sit with him and the rest of the mixing engineers.

Lenny did not have a good night, so my opinion may not be a fair one based on one show, but I was disappointed. At one point one of his guitars went silent as he picked it up, he nearly had tantrum on stage, as he berated his equipment manager to the audience while using language that was quite inappropriate to what one would expect from a professional entertainer attempting to endear himself to his fans.

He did have some good licks and runs on the guitars that did work, and is rhythm section and back-up vocalists where first rate.

After the show, we got to hang in my friends travel bus and have few beers , and it so happened that he shared it with Lenny's personal equipment manager. We got to talk with him, and it turns out he is the 'only' guy Jimmy Page will have when he tours. He is a really interesting person with lots of amazing stories. We expressed our disappointment with the way Lenny had acted, and after a few minutes, he had forgotten all about it and we all had great time just hanging out and talking music and F1 auto racing.

Pink Floyd - Animals

Okay, I'm a Pink Floyd fan-boy. I admit it. This is one of their great achievements, showing the full depth and darkness of Roger Waters' vision in the writing and the amazing guitar-work of David Gilmour. As much as I like this disc, I do have to admit it's probably not a "starter album" for someone that's not familiar with Pink Floyd.
          Actualy, this is my favorite from PF :T
          _

Bill

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Briz vegas
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

Musical Fidelity A3.2CR is a pre-amp - do you mean th A3.24 DAC.

A friend has that DAC and every time you play a CD in his transport it chirps at the beginning. Is that a characteristic of the DAC or is there something he should be doing to make it behave? Oddly he does not seem to have an issue with the chirp but I would not choose to live with it myself.
            Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
            Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

I give him 2 weeks before he's back to remodeling, ha. Goodluck with your lofty goal David. We have missed your regular contributions around these parts.
              Doug
              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• David Meek
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome backs. I have to apologize - especially to Lex and Kevin - for not being around like I should have.

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                Musical Fidelity A3.2CR is a pre-amp - do you mean th A3.24 DAC.

A friend has that DAC and every time you play a CD in his transport it chirps at the beginning. Is that a characteristic of the DAC or is there something he should be doing to make it behave? Oddly he does not seem to have an issue with the chirp but I would not choose to live with it myself.
                Hi Briz, yeah it's the 3.24CR. Poor typing, sheesh. :roll: That chirp is not normal. Your friend should check it out. The only noise mine makes is a deep "thump" when you power it on.

Comment

• David Meek
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Originally posted by wkhanna
                  Were Are the LP’s ?!?!??! :W
                  Hey Bill, how are ya? The remodeling got to the point that I wasn't comfortable having the TT and the albums out and possibly in harm's way, so they are put safely away for a while.

Comment

• David Meek
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Lex
                    I give him 2 weeks before he's back to remodeling, ha.
                    Hehe, I'm on winter schedule now. It's dark when I leave work, and regardless, most days will almost entirely be cold and rainy 'til spring. I'll still be doing a little inside work, but nothing too demanding.

Comment

• bigburner
                      Super Senior Member
                      • May 2005

That's a commendable goal David. I'm doing something similar but for completely different reasons. In my case I've been on such a music acquisition binge over the past few years that I've paid insufficient attention to many of the CDs and DVDs in my collection. With money being a lot tighter these days I've decided to spend a higher proportion of my time on what I've got rather than constantly searching for the next best thing.

I don't want to get all philosophical on my fellow HTG members but I have wondered recently whether my binge is symptomatic of the Western world over the past few years - buy, buy, buy. Perhaps it's time to take a deep breath and actually look and listen to what I've already got.

In case anyone thinks I've gone soft I am sure that I will still be on the lookout for new and interesting music. I'll just do it in a more sensible and measured manner.

Nigel.

Comment

• Russ L
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by bigburner
                        With money being a lot tighter these days I've decided to spend a higher proportion of my time on what I've got rather than constantly searching for the next best thing.
                        Nigel.
                        A commendable goal but sometimes difficult when faced with the opportunity to buy a rare sealed copy of a classic recording on vinyl LP
                        Russ

Comment

• twitch54
                          • Apr 2006

Excellent !

I look forward to your continued "March through the music' !!
                          Dave

Comment

• greenhorn
                            • Feb 2007

I am very much looking forward to this thread. Keep on keeping on!

Comment

• David Meek
                              Moderator Emeritus
                              • Aug 2000

Jefferson Starship - Red Octopus
                              :25:

It's interesting how tastes change. I remember back in high school listening rapturously to Grace Slick's voice on this album, but now the only song that really stirs anything is Miracles. The others are fairly well done, but the magic is missing.

Comment

• David Meek
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Russ L
                                A commendable goal but sometimes difficult when faced with the opportunity to buy a rare sealed copy of a classic recording on vinyl LP
                                So true. I broke down and ordered a MoFi Original Master Recording of Dark Side Of The Moon on CD a couple of weeks ago. I've been trying to be good, honest. But I could only resist for so long...

Comment

• David Meek
                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                  • Aug 2000

The Doobie Brothers - The Captain And Me

The magic is absolutely still there in this fine old album. Great vocals, great songwriting, great musicianship, it's all there in songs that range from quiet and introspective to ones that will fry the carpet in front of the speakers. A long-time favorite that still ranks at the top of my heap.

Comment

• David Meek
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Aug 2000

George Winston - Autumn

Nice, pleasant piano. Well done, but tonight, nothing to blow my skirt up.

Comment

• David Meek
                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                      • Aug 2000

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs (Expanded Edition)

What can I say about this album that hasn't already been said? Virtuoso guitar, great vocals (James Dewar), backup musicians not to be equalled, a depth of writing not common to today's music.... Just a killer blues/rock album that continues to please after nearly 35 years. From the tenderness of In This Place to the sadness and introspection of the title track to the rip-paint-off-the-walls energy of Day Of The Eagle, Too Rolling Stoned and The Fool And Me, you get it all.

If you can't tell yet, this is one of my "desert island list" picks.

Comment

• dknightd
                                        • Mar 2006

It is a classic for good reason

Comment

• wkhanna
                                          • Jan 2006

George Winston - Autumn
                                          Nice, pleasant piano. Well done, but tonight, nothing to blow my skirt up.
                                          I have been a Huge fan of George Winston and William Ackerman since the early '80's. Their Windham Hill label is known for exceptional quality both in the engineering & sound quality and the talent of the musicians they record.

Concerning the ‘Autumn’ album, I agree that it is less an earth-moving revelation but rather more like a soul-stirring meditation. It is music you need to be in ‘mood’ for to truly appreciate.

And now I must make a confession: At one of the Geo Winston concerts I attended, I must admit to dosing off for a minute or two. ops:
                                          _

Bill

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                            Super Senior Member
                                            • May 2007

What can I say about this album that hasn't already been said? Virtuoso guitar, great vocals (James Dewar), backup musicians not to be equalled, a depth of writing not common to today's music.... Just a killer blues/rock album that continues to please after nearly 35 years. From the tenderness of In This Place to the sadness and introspection of the title track to the rip-paint-off-the-walls energy of Day Of The Eagle, Too Rolling Stoned and The Fool And Me, you get it all.

David,

I'll definitely be buying this.

Are you familiar with Procol Harum - The band Robin Trower was with before he left? I am a big fan of their music. How does Bridge Of Sighs (Expanded Edition) compare to some of Procol Harum's best work?

i.e. Home, Broken Barricades, Live With the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, The Grand Hotel
                                            John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• David Meek
                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                              • Aug 2000

John,

I'm not an officianado of Procol Harum, but from what I've heard it has a similar "feel" to their music, but with more of an R&B influence. Plus, James Dewar had the most amazing voice that seems made for the music they produced.

Comment

• bigburner
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • May 2005

Originally posted by Johnloudb
                                                Are you familiar with Procol Harum - The band Robin Trower was with before he left? I am a big fan of their music. How does Bridge Of Sighs (Expanded Edition) compare to some of Procol Harum's best work?
                                                Hi John,

Did you know that Robin Trower is on record saying that he didn't feel he took the guitar seriously until after he left Procol Harum? That may give you a clue as to the relative merits of the two bands.

"Bridge of Sighs" is a superb album and I'm not aware of any Procol Harum material that comes close to it. However I am not familiar with all of Procol Harum's work and cannot begin to claim that I am a subject matter expert.

I own recent DVDs by both bands, which has given me the opportunity to compare and contrast their current status. These DVDs are Robin Trower – "Living Out of Time: Live" which was recorded in March 2005 and Procol Harum – "Live at the Union Chapel" which was recorded in December 2003.

Both concerts include old and new material from the respective bands. I can recommend both DVDs to you. Whilst the Procol Harum one is good the Robin Trower one is superb. The "Bridge of Sighs" track is one of the highlights.

I think that the material from these bands is quite different. Robin Trower plays blues rock with a leaning towards hard rock whereas I would describe Procol Harum as a classic rock band with progressive leanings. Procol Harum will therefore probably appeal to a wider range of listeners than Robin Trower. Put it this way - my wife wouldn't last two minutes with Robin Trower but she'd probably hang around 'til the end of the Procol Harum DVD to hear "Whiter Shade of Pale"!

Nigel.
                                                Attached Files

Comment

• greenhorn
                                                  • Feb 2007

So far I have own 3 of 7 reviewed.

Pink Floyd - Animals
                                                  Jefferson Starship - Red Octopus
                                                  Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs

Keep'em coming.

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • May 2007

Originally posted by bigburner
                                                    Hi John,

Did you know that Robin Trower is on record saying that he didn't feel he took the guitar seriously until after he left Procol Harum? That may give you a clue as to the relative merits of the two bands.

"Bridge of Sighs" is a superb album and I'm not aware of any Procol Harum material that comes close to it. However I am not familiar with all of Procol Harum's work and cannot begin to claim that I am a subject matter expert.

I own recent DVDs by both bands, which has given me the opportunity to compare and contrast their current status. These DVDs are Robin Trower – "Living Out of Time: Live" which was recorded in March 2005 and Procol Harum – "Live at the Union Chapel" which was recorded in December 2003.

Both concerts include old and new material from the respective bands. I can recommend both DVDs to you. Whilst the Procol Harum one is good the Robin Trower one is superb. The "Bridge of Sighs" track is one of the highlights.

I think that the material from these bands is quite different. Robin Trower plays blues rock with a leaning towards hard rock whereas I would describe Procol Harum as a classic rock band with progressive leanings. Procol Harum will therefore probably appeal to a wider range of listeners than Robin Trower. Put it this way - my wife wouldn't last two minutes with Robin Trower but she'd probably hang around 'til the end of the Procol Harum DVD to hear "Whiter Shade of Pale"!

Nigel.
                                                    When Procol Harum went toward more classical style, Robin Trower wasn't happy about playing that stuff. He left before their album Live with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra I think. That album is also one of my favorites.

I wasn't aware that he did much after leaving Harum and I'm glad David and you mentioned this. He had his own course to follow I guess. I really look forward to hearing Bridge of Sighs.

My other favorite Procol Harum album is the Grand Hotel. It came out just after their live album and it's where they reached there peak IMO. It's one of the most polished albums I've ever heard. It doesn't have a weak link. Well, the first track is a bit slow but it grows on you. The guitar work is outstanding as well. The person who subbed for Trower and did an outstanding job.

I have the DVD you mentioned but I haven't listened to it. I'll have to check it out. I doubt it is representive of their best though. It really comes down to personal preference, I think.

If anyone should check out the Grand Hotel you may want to avoid the Repertoire import. The Friday music version probably has better sonics and I know the $48.00 import does, bit pricey though. :B
                                                    John unk:

Comment

• Russ L
                                                      • Jul 2006

I had "Twice Removed From Yesterday" 1973 by Robin Trower but Bridge of Sighs is far better. Never heard it before so thx for the heads up. He takes the Hendrix style and perfects it. Hard to believe... :T
                                                      Russ

Comment

• David Meek
                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                        • Aug 2000

My other favorite Procol Harum album is the Grand Hotel. It came out just after their live album and it's where they reached there peak IMO. It's one of the most polished albums I've ever heard. It doesn't have a weak link. Well, the first track is a bit slow but it grows on you. The guitar work is outstanding as well. The person who subbed for Trower and did an outstanding job. :B
                                                        John with comments like that, I had to order this album. Thanks for the heads-up. :T

Comment

• David Meek
                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                          • Aug 2000

Today's mostly going to be football - Go 'Boys! Go 'Horns! - with a large helping of turkey, dressing and pumpkin pie. But I did get one album in.

George Michael - Faith

This album isn't pop or R&B or dance or... it's a little of everything, fortunately without the pure bubblegum from his Wham! days. GM has a fine voice, and with some great musicians on this album they put out some very good music although a couple of songs were way overplayed on radio for a year or so.

Comment

• r100gs
                                                            • May 2005

;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x(
                                                            Jay

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • May 2007

John with comments like that, I had to order this album. Thanks for the heads-up. :T
                                                              Grand Hotel is definitely one those very special recordings in my collection. For the cut "Fires" they had one of the Swingle Singers come from Paris to sing on that cut. Wonderful! I'll shut up now.

Hope you like it.
                                                              John unk:

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                • Aug 2000

Soundtrack - Red Planet
                                                                :4:

A nice mixture of songs from Graeme Revell, Peter Gabriel, Sting, Emma Shapplin and others that not only stood alone as an album, but complemented the film very well.

Alannah Myles - Alannah Myles

Other than the one hit track Black Velvet, there isn't a lot to recommend on this album. But, oh, what a voice she shows on that one song!

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                  • Aug 2000

Alan Parsons' Project - Tales Of Mystery & Imagination

This is another of my "desert island" albums. It was 1975, I was seventeen, and this was my first "credited" experience with Alan Parsons and his genius (I didn't realize he was the engineer on Dark Side Of The Moon until much later). I was hooked, a Parsons fan for good. I completely wore out one album, listening over and over again as he told the tales of Edgar Allen Poe in a way I could literally feel. There is not a weak song here. Each captures you with it's story as the music grabs and spins you into the dark, eerie, haunting world created by Mr. Poe. Bass and a deep steady percussion form a backdrop over which guitar, synthesizers and vocals are overlaid in amazing, intricate layers. If you haven't heard this album, give it a spin. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Addendum: I should also have mentioned the excellent recording quality, too. Thanks Dougie.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                    • Jan 2006

Just bought that album online rather amazed at how dynamic it is and very clever twist of lyrics and what not. I'm liking it so far! :B

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                      • Dec 2000

Thanks, David, added to my Amazon wish list!
                                                                      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                                                                      - Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                        • Aug 2000

Def Leppard - X

If you are a Def Leppard fan you should approve of this one. It's a somewhat derivative effort. A more ballad-oriented album, but still easily recognizable as one of theirs. Leaned back into the cushions on the couch with my eyes closed, I still catch myself finger-drumming and nodding with the songs.

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                                          • Dec 2000
                                                                          • 16877

Huh... I don't know that one. New? Or new since "Slang"?

I have their classic stuff, and bought Slang when it came out. Saw them in that concert, maybe 1999 or something. Was a decent concert, but they had lost something since the glory days.
                                                                          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2007
                                                                            • 1877

Alan Parsons' Project - Tales Of Mystery & Imagination
                                                                            This is one my favorite CDs. I like a lot his other stuff as well.

I've been enjoying the Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" - thanks for the tip!
                                                                            John unk:

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                                              • Aug 2000
                                                                              • 8938

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Chris D
                                                                              Huh... I don't know that one. New? Or new since "Slang"?
                                                                              Chris, Slang came out in '96, Euphoria came out in '99 and X came out in '02.

I've been enjoying the Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" - thanks for the tip!
                                                                              My pleasure, John.

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                • Dec 2000
                                                                                • 16877

#40
                                                                                Chris, Slang came out in '96, Euphoria came out in '99 and X came out in '02.
                                                                                Man, I'm getting old.
                                                                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                  • Aug 2000
                                                                                  • 8938

#41
                                                                                  Phooey. You're still a young 'un!
                                                                                  .

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                    • Aug 2000
                                                                                    • 8938

#42
                                                                                    David Gilmour - About Face
                                                                                    :4:

Showing his trademark guitar style made famous with Pink Floyd, this album is easy to get into, easy to listen to and stays solid all the way through (Murder is an especially fine track). With backup artists like Steve Winwood and Jeff Porcaro the musicianship on this album is first rate, too.
                                                                                    .

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                      • Aug 2000
                                                                                      • 8938

#43
                                                                                      Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

The follow-up to Rumours, this is a wildly uneven work composed of many mellow ballads that jump straight into frantic moments of guitars, bass and drums. I deeply enjoy several songs like Sara, Sisters Of The Moon, Brown Eyes, Beautiful Child and the funky, quirky Tusk (with the USC Marching Trojan Band) but the rest don't sit well at all. The excellent engineering on this does make several of those songs I like good candidates for soundstage and imaging test tracks.
                                                                                      .

Comment

• Russ L
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Jul 2006
                                                                                        • 544

#44
                                                                                        Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

The follow-up to Rumours, this is a wildly uneven work composed of many mellow ballads that jump straight into frantic moments of guitars, bass and drums. I deeply enjoy several songs like Sara, Sisters Of The Moon, Brown Eyes, Beautiful Child and the funky, quirky Tusk (with the USC Marching Trojan Band) but the rest don't sit well at all. The excellent engineering on this does make several of those songs I like good candidates for soundstage and imaging test tracks.

Have you heard the album after Tusk called "Mirage"? Have an opportunity to pick up a new copy on vinyl so was wondering.
                                                                                        Russ

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                          • Aug 2000
                                                                                          • 8938

#45
                                                                                          Russ, Mirage is more "user friendly" than Tusk. It doesn't vary wildly, keeping more of a mainstream pop sound all the way through. It has a couple of very good songs on it in Gypsy and Hold Me. If you like the mainstream Mac sound then you'll probably like Mirage.

As always, just my 2 cents.
                                                                                          .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"