X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allegiance
    • Sep 2006

NHT Xda

Hi,

Anyone heard of the NHT Xda digital active speaker system? Can get one for a bargain at the moment, any reviews? This is one review I have read:

NHT's Xd system is what audiophiles have been saying they want: a matched loudspeaker system that optimizes the performance of its components for a real-world domestic listening environment. But with their dollars they've voted against just such systems for years. If we put our money where our mouths are, active speaker systems such as Meridian's DSP or those used in recording studios would dominate the High End.

Thanks!
  • Kal Rubinson
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2006

They are a bargain as long as you realize that they are discontinued and the line will not be continued. Service/parts??

Kal
    Kal Rubinson

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I remember reading Kal's original review and John Atkinson's follow-up but I never saw anything else on this system. Well, I just hopped out on the 'net and found at least 4 more reviews that say the same things, and none that had much negative to say. High-praise reviews all around and potentially a great price - I'd be interested if I was looking.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Kal Rubinson
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2006

These are, unfortunately, orphans when they should have been the patriarchs of a venerable series. Sigh.

Kal
        Kal Rubinson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"