X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

Anyone using a sub with 2 channel?

I've been tinkering with my gear today. Since my subs are next to my mains I thought I'd try and impliment them into my 2 channel setup. So, I have the wire going out of my power amp to the high pass inputs of each sub. However, instead of going from the speaker out of the sub to the mains. I just used the same terminal (high pass) to the speakers. this way, the speakers are still running full range. Kinda odd I know,but the results are good. The subs give me the lower octave that seemed to be missing.
    Has anyone tried this type of setup. Or is adding a subwoofer to a 2 channel setup a no no.
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

yes and no - volumes 1 to 4
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"