X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • statik
    • Feb 2005

opinions on some Polk RTs.....

thinking about picking up some polks, the Rt-800 fronts, the CS-400 center, and some RT35s for rears. I have heard good things, but wanted some opinions from the nice guys here in the forum. any info at all will help with my decision.
    thanx
  • Jack Keck
    • Jan 2005

I have a pair of RTi 38s with the CSi 30 center for the front of my HT. I keep thinking I shoula got the CSi40 center, but it cost twice as much. I like them. I don't get to spend as much time listening as I would like, and I got a good price. Circuit City was blowing them out to bring in the new line. I paid a bit under $400 for all three speakers with the MI sales tax. I think you should enjoy the Polks you mentioned. Then again, I've been a Polk fan since 1974. The RTs replaced my Monitor 7s.
    Jack

"I walked in a lot of place that I never shoulda been, but I know that the Messiah, He will come again."

Roy Buchanan

Comment

• statik
      • Feb 2005

I got this guy down to $650 for everything, he sent me pics, they look good, and he promised me all sounds as new.
      should I jump on this, or wait and buy brand new, newer model speakers.....?
      he is awaiting my reply
      thanks again

Comment

• Christian M
        • Feb 2005

I personally cant stand the way the new polk line looks.... I do have rti100's, csi30, and rti28's and I like them. They sound good, they perform good, they look good - all that really matters in a speaker I guess. $650 sound pretty cheap, might be hard to pass up.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"