Electrical help on bench sander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Finleyville
    Orbital vs. palm sander
    by Finleyville
    Anyway...

    I only know that the palm sander can use standard sandpaper cut to size and the orbital uses hook and loop backed circular sanding sheets. Some orbital models have dust collection too.

    Besides that what are their differences? Are they used for different jobs?...
    10 May 2007, 19:43 Thursday
  • JonMarsh
    DIY Bench Testing Commercial components Update and planning
    by JonMarsh
    This is just a "utility" thread to appraise folks that mostly hang out in Mission Possible about bench testing of commercial components that may or may not be of interest, posted in "Audio Hideout" and "Digital Audio".

    A few components have been tested and...
    14 April 2016, 14:30 Thursday
  • dyazdani
    Sander Question
    by dyazdani
    I am trying to finish up the work on my sub cabinet. I'm getting pretty close on the Bondo stage, but I need to sand everything smooth.

    What type of sander is recommended? I included two examples of my current choices.

    One like this with a round pad...

    ...
    13 April 2006, 08:06 Thursday
  • mickster1972
    Bypass capacitors - do they work?
    by mickster1972
    I just finished building Dr. K's MTM (using the Dayton RS28a tweeter and RS180 midwoofer) from partsexpress.com -- I really like the sound. It is an improvement over the Dayton/VIFA MTM that was originally housed in my homemade 1.0 cu. ft. boxes.

    Anyway, I am always hunting for my next...
    13 May 2005, 16:55 Friday
  • Scareurpasenger
    High value capacitors
    by Scareurpasenger
    So, I am getting supplies together for a few new speakers but am trying to optimize performance and budget. Based on some reviews it looks like there may be some lower priced capacitors out there that seem to out perform for the price point. I just haven't seen anyone else mention these brands for use...
    02 July 2020, 10:02 Thursday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"