X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drallan
    • Mar 2009

SSP-800 and Logitech One

When I turn my system on with the Logitech remote, the processor will not switch to the correct input. I have 6 inputs programmed, SatTV, CD, DVD, Stream, PS3 and AppleTV. I've tried different setups with the processor but no luck. I know, that's a lot of input switching. I could spend all day figuring it out but I thought that maybe you wizards could help.
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by drallan
    When I turn my system on with the Logitech remote, the processor will not switch to the correct input. I have 6 inputs programmed, SatTV, CD, DVD, Stream, PS3 and AppleTV. I've tried different setups with the processor but no luck. I know, that's a lot of input switching. I could spend all day figuring it out but I thought that maybe you wizards could help.
    I don't have any problems with mine. There wasn't an SSP-800 in the list, so I ended up using an SSP-600 and re-naming it.
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• AV-OCD
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by sikoniko
      I don't have any problems with mine. There wasn't an SSP-800 in the list, so I ended up using an SSP-600 and re-naming it.
      I use this remote as well, and also have no problems. I too used the SSP-600 file that Harmony provided and most of the functionality was the same.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"