X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KRC
    • Aug 2004

New SSP processor

Hey guys, there is talk of new Classe processors, SSP 700 and SSP 800 coming out in the spring. Is this rumour? If true will they remove the SSP 300 or keep it as the entry level? I am considering buying the SSP 300, but I would hate to buy a product that is going out of the line. I got caught with that when I bought my Arcam AV receiver and they updated there line right after to include componet video switching. Any official word.

Kevin
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

The only thing that is official is the SSP-800. It is going to be an addition to the line in the $10,000.00 - $12,000.00 US range. The SSP-300 and SSP-600 are going to remain current. That can change at any time, but that is what is happening right now. The last time I talked to my rep it did sound the the SSP-300 will stick around the longest and the SSP-600 replacement (the SSP-700?) will follow the SSP-800 but a time table has not been laid out yet.

Eric

Comment

• RebelMan
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

KRC, I posted an update to the New SSPs in another running thread.
      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"