X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Gameshark and memory cards

I saw this package at Costco for the PS1, not too sure what was in it, but I think it had a cd, video, 3 mem cards and something else. Looks like kind of a hacking deal for games. How good is it and is it worth getting? At the moment I only have Gran Tourismo and the Dancing Game, but I need to get a memory card to save my games and stuff.

What kind of memory card should I get? I've seen different kinds out there, from Sony's to other brands that offer more memory.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Without more details about the package you saw I'm hesitant to comment on it.

However, the subject of memory cards is one I'm comfortable with. My experience is that Sony's own cards are the most reliable. Some of the third party cards contain less physical memory...they compress the stored data to achieve the same space as Sony's cards (which do not compress data). You can purchase third party cards that hold much more than Sony's memory cards -it all depends upon how many games you need to save at one time.

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"