X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric99
    • Nov 2000

Where to get PS2?

Anyone know of anyplace getting PS2s to deliver in time for Christmas? Online, or where ever!
  • Joey Millison
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Eric,
    I've been watching this page at Amazon.Com, and if you can jump on it you can get one it looks like. Check the "PS2 Watch: News on Availability" section on that page. looks like they get some in and they sell out within a half hour. But they tell you when they expect shipments, so if you're quick on the draw you might be able to get one That's the only place I know of, but I haven't been looking especially hard. I'll let you know if I come across any other places though

J6P

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

The key is timing. I run a Toys R Us store and the PS2's are coming -you just have to be lucky enough to show up at the right time. We're averaging about 9 per week right now.

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Eric99
        • Nov 2000

Thanks guys for the quick response. I will give those options a go. 9 per week at a major toy store isn't to much.

I heard they had some at a local Walmart this weekend, but gone now.

Oh well, looks like Holiday Barbie all over again, lol.

Eric

Comment

• Joey Millison
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Oh well, looks like Holiday Barbie all over again, lol.
          Yeah, you'd think the PS2s were being shipped with Tickle Me Elmos or something, they're going just as fast as the Elmos were when they came out! Glad we were able to help

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"