X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Replacing LCD on Pronto

My friend dropped his Pronto and cracked the LCD display. As I recall someone posted a thread once ages ago with information on where you can order a replacement LCD and swap it out yourself. His Pronto is 2 years old and out of warranty. If anyone could lend some assistance I'd appreciate it!

Thanks... KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
    My HT Site
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Well as far as I see it he's got two choices..one look at joey's page here and see if you can still get the LCD screens he used...or scour EBay and buy another used one.

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

My friend had a replacement screen overnighted and I just swapped it out for him... success! It was an exact match too, I didn't have to do any cutting.

Thanks guys... KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
      My HT Site

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"