X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Wireless keyboard sale

FYI for those in Canada looking for a neat wireless keyboard/mouse combo future shop is currently selling the Gyration Ultra combo for $99 which is $50 retail price:T Sale ends on the 25th so don't wait too long if you want to try one.

Future Shop

I have one on order so I'll report back on what I think...the nice thing about the gyrations is that they're good for 30 feet and the mouse can be used in the air so its perfect for navigating DVD menu's etc on a HTPC from the couch

• Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Seems like a pretty good deal Andrew.
    Is that deal only available for Canadians?

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Gordon Moore
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Feb 2002

FutureShop is owned by BestBuy...but they do tend to keep the U.S. and CDN deals seperate.

It's not a rebate offer + it would only be something like $35 US off right?
      Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

As an update I got my Gyration keyboard and ended up returning it. The build quality wasn't bad and the remote was very cool but the show stopper for me was that it interfered with the baby monitor we have in the room...as in every key press made the monitor emit a nasty noise. It was also dependant on a line of sight to the receiver which I never did understand since its an RF unit but if I had the keyboard on my lap with the small end table blocking the line of sight to the gear rack it would only get every 4 or 5th keypress.

I'm now going to try the MS Bluetooth combo.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"