X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ice cube
    • Jan 2015

Logitch and HTPC

Hi. How can I connect my PC with a logitch remote control... I have Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home Touch Screen Remote.
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Get a Media Center remote with USB IR receiver, such as this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1HE0S20594

Then program your Logitech to send the codes to your HTPC.

I don't know if you can buy the IR receiver by itself or not, they all seem to come with the remote. But it's always good to have a spare anyway.

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

You can do it over IP as well if you have a way of sending signals over the network.

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

I just set up a Flirc to control a PS4. Can control anything that can accept a USB keyboard input.

Flirc makes cool things for your media center, as well as supporting unique creative ideas. Raspberry Pi cases that absorb heat without any need for a fan. The Flirc USB that allows you to control any USB device with any remote you pair it with. The Jeff Probe for in house debugging. And more to come!
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• TimbaLand
          • Aug 2013

I can control mine via IP using the Kodi app but I would like to find out if it's possible to add IP functionality on the Logitech hub so that I don't switch between apps to control my professor and the HTPC. Is it possible to program IP control through the harmony hub?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"