X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

Western Digital WD20EARS 2TB for $69.99

Not sure if anyone saw this, but if you are looking for some storage space here's some!

Western Digital Green Drive 2TB for $69.99. They are $99.99 and you get a $10 instant rebate (up to 5 drives or $50 off) and a $20 Mail-in per drive up to 5 drives (or $100 off). So that's $69.99 for 2TB per drive up to 5 drives...

These drives have 64MB cache and since they are green, they aren't the fastest drives out there by any stretch of the imagination, so these are better for storage and streaming than something like a gaming system.

Great deal and only lasts 2 more days (just started the $10 instant today). Throw this in a unused or upgraded external USB enclosure and you're all set...or add as a secondary drive.

Oh yeah, tack on free shipping too!

-Dan
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Wish I had money now, that's a fantastic deal.

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Cool. For my needs, I think I'll be going with Caviar Black drives in the future. But this is a great sign.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"