X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Looking for Remote Control or Pad

I'm looking for a total system remote or pad (leaning towards pad for cool looks and better WAF). I'm looking for one that can control all my equipment (see list in my profile) and is quite easy to program. I'm also looking for one that has a nice screen with buttons on it for a particular function (macros for TV, Blu Ray, XBOX, etc). All my equipment is at one end of the HT room. However, the projector is on the other side. I think that might mean I need to look at an RF base of some kind.

I've heard and read nice things about the Logitech Harmony's as well as the Pronto's. I'm looking for people's experiences with these or any other's that fit the bill.
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

my votes for Harmony One

my wifes vote too!...it definately fits all of your requirments..
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• gross30
      • Jun 2005

htsteve, I use the Pronto TSU 9800 and just love it. It runs all my gear (18 units) has all the macro's etc. Note: it is not for programming yourself !!!...lol. Here are some images;

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"