X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • howzitwerk
    • Dec 2006

Harmony 880 update problem

I have had a Harmony 880 for quite a while, worked great for a long time then all of a sudden it won't take updates, lists some kind of Java error. I updated the firmware, no difference. Anyone had anything like that?
  • bmowis
    • Oct 2006

Can you tell me what the "Some Kind of Java Error" is?

Comment

• howzitwerk
      • Dec 2006

well wouldn't you know, it's just like taking your car to a mechanic. I haven't tried it in a while, I just started it up which got the latest Logitech app version, and it now seems to work. Last time I tried a while ago, I updated both the software and the remote firmware, and was getting the error with every computer I tried, Mac or Windows.

Well, thanks for prompting me to try again, it may be ok now! I have to change some activities programming for new gear, so there will be more update attempts, but this is the first time in a long time any update worked. It is a new version of the Logitech SW so they may have fixed something there.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"