X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Frets On Fire

Ok so I know a lot of you are into guitar hero and the likes. Frets on fire is a lot like that but you can find song packs on the torrent sites and what not that have pretty much any song you could want to play. Also it doesn't require a controller you can use your keyboard you kind of hold it like a guitar. If you want though you can also get a Xbox 360 guitar hero USB guitar and hook it up to use. Just thought I'd shoot this out there for people that might be interested its kind of fun to play from time to time.

• impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

yeah we messed around with it at work a long time ago, brought in the USB guitar (windows actually sees it as a game controller and it works great). I believe they recently added in some code so that you can copy all the songs from the xbox GH 1 & 2 games as well. Not quite as flashy as the real deal though.
    -Chuck

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Yeah but its free... and it wasn't a code someone just made song packs for all the GH 1,2 and 3 games.

Comment

• impala454
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2007

well back when we played it I know for sure we inserted a GH 1/2 disc and copied songs off of it somehow. probably easier for someone to just make all the song packs though.
        -Chuck

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

Hmm well thats interesting I need to pick up guitar hero or something though haha. I need a semi mindless game.

Comment

• impala454
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Oct 2007

when I first saw it, I thought it looked so stupid (as well as those playing it), but wow once you play it you wont put it down until your hand starts to cramp up. very fun game.
            -Chuck

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"