X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • here.now
    • Jun 2008

Use ipod or iphone to control media server

So, I recently got a new Ipod touch after buying my fiancee a new macbook. After jailbreaking it and checking out a bunch of the awesome applications, I happened across this sweet deal. http://www.touchpadpro.com/

I now use it either as a mouse or just to control my pc while i'm not in the room.

I just thought you guys may be interested!
    My Stack Rack Build
  • GregoriusM
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2000

Now I HAVE to get a touch. Dang you!!! I can't afford an iPhone when it comes here to Canada with the monthly fees, but my Palm TX (which I just got fixed, even though it was only a year old) now looks OOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!! and outdated!!!

I was looking for something like this for my TX. Now, there's no way I'd get anything remotely close to this on my TX (pun intended).

I won't jailbreak my touch, when I get it, but I will wait for this app to appear on the App Store, which it HAS to do, it is just that good.

This software is absolutely amazing!!!!

Thanks for pointing it out. I have the site bookmarked to remind me when I do get a touch.

Greg
    Gregor

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Hmmm... I'll have to keep that in mind
      Jason

Comment

• mjb
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

Apple have also released Remote (free) which will control iTunes remotely. Download it from the new App store.
        - Mike

Main System:
        B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
        Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"