X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Oh no, not another Xbox 360 thread...

Well, I took the plunge and got the 360.

First impressions is that it's a noisy little beast, especially when spinning disks.
    I like it's looks. It appears well made(externally). The wireless controller is neat, especially when using the headset. I can walk all over the house and still talk. Not groundbreaking stuff I'll admit, but neat all the same.

Graphics are good and I really like the interface. Best of all though, is the wireless streaming from my music server(read PC). It works well and the quality is most satisfactory. Better than expected in fact. Games also sound great in DD, though some soundtracks can be a might heavy on the bass.

I haven't tried DVD yet. No need to I suppose.

I've only one game - PGR3 and plan to get Tiger Woods this weekend coming.

Anyone else streaming yet?
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

I've been looking but there's still not Xbox360s available by me... which is a shame...

Though I have to say with the lack-lusterless game selection for it... it hasn't bothered me much at all.

Hopefully they will start to pump out the games here shortly...though if not too close the PS3 might be the way I'll end up going.
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"