X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Foxman
    • Jan 2003

HDTV-Widescreen purchase question

Hey folks!
    The wife and I have begun preliminary negotiations for a new big screen TV for Christmas this year. We currently have a 31" Sony tube that is 8+ years old and frankly I havent kept up with TV techknology all that well. I have decent gear for sound and a decent DVD player for video Denon 2900, clearly it is time to address the picture size and quality.

My number one thought was one of the new skinny TV's but looks like $$$$ is a hold up there. I want the biggest bang for the buck. My chief concern is quality followed by size. My room isnt that big right now say 8-10 feet viewing distance. My love seat (secondary seating) will be at an angle, but not sure of the degree. Anyway, I am wide open to ideas or suggestions. The budget is around (prefer under) $3,000.00. My hope is to make a purchase for Christmas, but everythings negotiable. Anyway, just trying to get some preliminary ideas. I had had my eye on the Pioneer Elite and they went and pulled the RPTV from their lineup. :M
    IMO

My Movies
    Bad Pics of my system
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Mitsubishi or Hitachi CRT based RPTV arround 50" ought to do you nicely :T

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"